About Afterpay

afterpay.png

  1. SHOP FOR YOUR FAVORITE SPARKLE N' SPUNK STYLES
  2. CHOOSE AFTERPAY AS YOUR PAYMENT METHOD DURING CHECKOUT
  3. ROCK YOUR NEW SPARKLE N' SPUNK NOW & PAY LATER!

GET TO SHOPPIN'!

afterpayfaq.jpg

 

> Can I use Afterpay?

As long as you have a valid debit or credit card, you can select Afterpay as your payment method! The only other requirement is that your cart has to total at least $35.

> How do I use Afterpay?

Simply select Afterpay as your payment method during checkout, follow their prompts (you'll need a valid debit or credit card), and purchasing your new Sparkle n' Spunk will be a breeze! Approval is almost instant.

> How does the Afterpay payment schedule work?

You will be charged 25% of your order total upon check out, and the remaining 75% will be charged to your card in equal installments every two weeks after. Payments are interest free!

> When will my items be delivered if I use Afterpay?

Within 3-5 business days! That's the wonderful thing about Afterpay, you'll receive your new Sparkle n' Spunk on the same timelines as you would if you used a traditional payment method, but you'll be able to space your payment out over four, equal, interest free installments

> Can I return or exchange product(s) that I purchased with Afterpay?

Of course! Customers who use Afterpay at checkout qualify for the same returns and exchange policy as any other customer.

> Where can I find out more about Afterpay?

Check out Afterpay's site to learn more, or feel free to Contact Us!